Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If I died today, I'd have died a happy woman

My heart is racing and I'm shaking out of sheer delight. I didn't know this was possible. I didn't know I could be so happy. And the reason why isn't even in the country.

Just sat through Holst's "The Planets" at the Roy, brilliant performance, but through it all I thought of you. Breathing in pure happiness, I sat throught the movement of Jupiter, The Bringer of Jollity, with tears streaking down my face. The only way I could be happier at this moment would be if you were here with me.

I feel like I'm on red bull 24/7. I'm questioning how long this can last, it's just too good to be true. I imagine how much more wonderful life would be with you to share things with that I'm now petrified at the thought of losing you.


Footnote
Sorry for this emotional rambling - my first time back and it's all cheese. I can't help it, I think he's the one.

No comments: